[council] GNSO Council teleconference MP3 recording 24 May 2007

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 00:15:57 UTC 2007

Chuck, at that point (when the basic "political" arithmetic
became clear with Glen's email), I was no longer disputing the
outcome of the vote. I am, however, always inclined to learn and
to that effect (and just for that), still interested to check
whether the two conclusions in my previous message hold, which
I've drawn from this exhance regarding our bylaws and processes.
Thanks again.

Mawaki

http://www.icann.org/general/archive-bylaws/bylaws-28feb06.htm#AnnexA