[council] Personal concerns about GNSO reponse to ccNSO-GAC Issues Report on IDN Issues

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Tue Nov 20 19:07:21 UTC 2007

Gomes, Chuck wrote:
> [snip]
>
> I do have one gripe though.  Why weren't these concerns communicated in
> L.A. or sooner?  I firmly believe that it is perfectly acceptable and in
> fact needed for the chair to provide personal input as long as it is
> identified as personal input.  Not doing that, leads to delayed
> completion of our work as we see in this case.  I hope that we won't
> repeat this in the future.  In my opinion it is always better to raise
> concerns as early as possible in the process to maximize the use of our
> time.
>
> Chuck Gomes

=

I agree with Chuck - the chair and vice-chair are also members of the
GNSO Council, so they can - and should - speak up any time as members,
as soon as they see an issue.

Norbert

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia,
please visit us regularly - you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com