[council] Council comments on GNSO reform v2

Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard at aim.be
Mon Nov 26 08:46:21 UTC 2007

Council comments on GNSO reform.

Thank you for comments received on the first draft.

As promised I attach a proposed version two.
This captures I hope all the comments received some of which overlapped but went in the same
direction.
The attached version shows in yellow highlight the changes from v1.

Ideally we can all support this version which can then be submitted on say Nov 29 (in a
clean version) to meet the Nov 30 deadline.
On process, I'd be happy to do a clean version on Nov 29 and pass that on to Glen to submit
on behalf of Council.

Philip