[council] REMINDER: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS for GNSO Council Chair 22 Nov - 6 Dec

GNSO.SECRETARIAT@GNSO.ICANN.ORG gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
Fri Nov 30 13:23:33 UTC 2007

[To: council[at]gnso.icann.org]

Dear Council Members,

REMINDER:   NOMINATIONS for GNSO Council Chair are open till Thursday
6 December 2007 at 23:00 UTC. Time is running out as all nominations
should be accepted and seconded by that date. see below:

A formal nomination period, for the election of GNSO Council chair for
the period 1 February 2008 until 31 January 2009 is now open for two
weeks from Thursday, 22 November 2007 to Thursday, 6 December 2007
ending at 23:00 UTC.

All nominations should be seconded and accepted in this period. Only
GNSO Council members are eligible to make nominations and second
nominations.

Please note the revised date for the term of office, 1 February 2008
until 31 January 2009. The previous announcement, 'till the end of the
ICANN Annual General Meeting in 2008' was a mistake on my part and my
apologies.

Please send all nominations and seconds to:
gnso.secretariat[at]gnso.icann.org

Nominations and seconds will be acknowledged and posted to the council list.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

--