[council] RE: Fast Flux Report - questions

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Sat Apr 19 21:41:05 UTC 2008

I also like the expert panel approach that Chuck suggest below.  It
will allow for greater flexibility and a more thorough investigation
of the policy issues at stake before we jump to any particular
conclusion.

Robin

On Apr 19, 2008, at 4:32 AM, Tim Ruiz wrote:

> Chuck, I agree with that approach. In fact, the exchange of questions
> and the answers below exemplify why such an approach is necessary.
>

> Tim

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org