[council] Revised Community Travel Support Procedure for FY09

Anthony Harris harris at cabase.org.ar
Thu Aug 21 16:50:09 UTC 2008

Alan,

You have a point there. However I suggest that
at this time the GNSO reform is not yet finally
defined and implemented, and for the immediate
future it might be prudent to utilize any available
funding with the councillors' needs in mind.
Certainly some Council members (myself
included) should find this funding assistance
to be a great relief!

Tony Harris