[council] Travel Support for Cairo Meeting

Denise Michel denise.michel at icann.org
Wed Aug 27 21:10:02 UTC 2008

Thanks for this information, Patrick.

All -- This means that if individuals are on the GNSO Council travel list,
they will receive support for the full ICANN meeting as outlined in the
travel procedure, regardless of whether or not they also are members of the
new NomCom. If a person is on the Council travel list AND is a member of the
NomCom, he/she will be supported for the full meeting per the travel
procedure, as well as for the NomCom meeting, which continues after the
ICANN meeting is concluded.  If an individual is a member of the NomCom and
is NOT on the Council travel list, he/she will only receive the support
outlined below.

Regards,
Denise
--