[council] Revised Report on RAA amendments

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Dec 15 22:04:32 UTC 2008

Thanks Mike.  I added some comments and questions that are highlighted
in the attached copy of the BC comments.  As you can see for yourself, a
repeated question I ask is this: "Would the BC rather delay several
months to see if your suggestions could be negotiated or implement the
proposed amendments as is and then work on possible changes?"

Chuck