[council] Corrected: US DOC/NTIA comments on new gTLD process

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Dec 22 22:46:15 UTC 2008

Does it really matter? I think our goal would be to try to reach rough
consensus on a possible GNSO statement.  By now, I think those of us who
have been involved for awhile, pretty much know the interests of one
another.

I submitted quite a few comments and was also involved in comments
submitted by the RyC.

Chuck