[council] GNSO Comments in Response to the ccNSO-GAC Issues Report on IDN Issues

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Wed Feb 13 11:12:13 UTC 2008

Hi,

I wanted to remind us of one thing.

The deadline for comments to the ccNSO PDP was extended to 22 Feb, in
part to give the GNSO time to complete its responses.

I recommend that we resolve our 3 issues as soon as possible so that
we can do a 48 last call on the list in time to submit the response on
time for the deadline - week Friday.

As part of this effort, I also propose that the current issues as
discussed this morning are the only issues left to discuss.  I have
attached the notes i used during the meeting.

thanks
a.