[council] Advance questions for the 28 Feb call with Rita

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Thu Feb 28 07:18:33 UTC 2008

OK.

But on your questions I would be answering "what do you want me to think
and why should I think that way?".

Yes, you want her to understand the issues but for mine, what she thinks
specifically, is somewhat irrelevant. I want to know what opinion she is
going to carry onto the Board and how we she give us the visibility of
that opinion.

Is this making sense?

A good rep will be one that pushes hard on *OUR* issues and opinions. I
don't want her pushing hers and therefore don't care what they are
unless she can provide some discussion points prior to taking them to
the Board.

She should NEVER be putting forward HER "personal" point of view, in my
opinion of course...

I'll shut up now... I promise.

Adrian Kinderis
Managing Director
AusRegistry Group Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian at ausregistry.com
Web: www.ausregistrygroup.com

The information contained in this communication is intended for the
named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain
legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an
intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error,
please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.