[council] Reminder about constituency statements on the IRT PDP

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Mon Jan 14 20:36:11 UTC 2008

Hi,

So far we have only received 2 out of 6 constituency statement.  The
initial report was supposed to go out on 20 January, but with such a
low response rate, we will have to postpone publishing the initial
report and starting the public comment period.  I ask the
constituencies to please get their response in as soon as possible. I
will be asking for delivery dats at our next meeting so that we can
reset the schedule.

thanks

a.