[council] Fwd: Joint Council meeting - Delhi

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Jan 22 08:15:26 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have responded to Chris that I would reply with a formal response
shortly, but noted  that in general I thought there was agreement in
the council for such a meeting.  I did ask him whether this was to be
an open or closed meeting, noting that all of our meetings were
generally open but as this was his invitation, I wanted to check.  I
will pass on his response once I get it.

I suggest a 48 hour call on this decision: i.e would anyone who
objects to my sending a response formally accepting this invitation
with a suggestion of a meeting time of 1230 please respond to the list.

Thanks

a.

Begin forwarded message: