[council] Fwd: Joint Council meeting - Delhi

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Wed Jan 23 10:04:24 UTC 2008

Hi,

24 hours of the 48 call have passed.  Unless I hear objections before
tomorrow morning I will send Chris a formal acceptance of the
invitation  tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, Chris and I have discussed the issue of whether the
meeting is open or closed and decided that it will be:

-  Open to observers but conversation limited to Councillors.

a.