FW: [council] Invitation for cocktails & dessert after Council/Board dinner

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Jun 2 22:31:44 UTC 2008

Thanks to those of you who already RSVP'd to this invitation.  So far 8 people have RSVP'd and I believe I acknowledged each of those.  Please note that everyone on the Council list who plans to participate in the Council/Board & Staff dinner meeting on 22 June is invited, not just Councilors, so we would appreciate it if everyone would RSVP.  For planning purposes, if you have not already done so, please RSVP NLT 13 June. That will greatly help us in ensuring sufficient refreshments and adequate transportation.

Thanks, Chuck

P.S. - If you are a dessert fan like I am, please note that dessert will be a short ride away to the Musée d'Orsay instead of at the dinner.