[council] Invitation for cocktails & dessert after Council/Board dinner

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Jun 10 21:03:54 UTC 2008

This is the last reminder for RSVPs for the VeriSign reception at the Musée d'Orsay following the Council/Board/Staff dinner meeting Sunday evening, 22 June in Paris.  RSVPs are needed by this coming Thursday so that Glen and I can provide a headcount for the event, making sure that there are plenty of desserts and drinks.  Everyone who is attending the dinner meeting is welcome.

I believe I responded to everyone who RSVP'd already so, if you received a thank you from me, there is no need to RSVP again.

Chuck