[council] draft of 1 slide report

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Jun 26 06:35:19 UTC 2008


Note that the comment period ended yesteday for GNSO Improvements so you
might want to change the second bullet to say "tabled until after
board decision", although I don't recall us being that specific.  What
if the Board decision takes several months?  It seems to me that we
might be able to take a vote on the plan at one of our next two meetings
regardless of whether the Board decision was made; the vote could be
again delayed but we would at least consider like we did yesterday.

Under IDNC, do we want to note that the issue of county/territory IDN
names will be considered further in response to GAC concerns.  I
personally think this would be good to communicate but am comfortable
with your decision.

For IRTP, I suggest you change "other definitions pulled from PDP until
related issues can be resolved"  to "other definitions moved to a yet to
be initiated PDP".


> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-council at gnso.icann.org 
> [mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org] On Behalf Of Avri Doria
> Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 7:13 PM
> To: Council GNSO
> Subject: [council] draft of 1 slide report
> hi,
> SO reports are down to one required slide.
> here is my draft.
> comments welcome, though there isn't much time.
> a.

More information about the council mailing list