[council] draft of 1 slide report

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Jun 26 08:37:03 UTC 2008

Please see below.

Chuck

CG: I thought you meant the ICANN Public Comment Period on the WG report
and I stated the wrong date anyway.  It ended on 25 April.  Might want
to be more specific either on the slide and/or in your comments about
the slide, saying "formal comment period re. proposed implementation
plan".

> While it is true that we could decide in the absence of a
> Board decision, my understanding from our meeting the other
> day was that several constituencies, at this point were
> uncomfortable with making any decisions on process until they
> knew the final substance of the Board's decision.
>
> - how about: Tabled until next meeting.  Waiting for end of
> formal comment period and board decision.

CG: That's fine with suggested change above.

> In relation to the IDNC comment, the council has not yet
> considered whether or in what way we will consider this, so I
> am not sure how I can say we will.  Also I am not confident
> that the council is anywhere close to consensus on this issue yet.
>
> On IRTP,
>
> - how about: other definitions moved to a future PDP effort
> dealing with related policy issues.

CG: Good.