[council] Board decision

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Jun 27 13:37:57 UTC 2008


Who decided on this meeting?  If I am on the group, I may not be able to
make a teleconference until Friday.  We are still in Paris on Wednesday
for our last day of seeing the sights, so it will depend on where we are
at at the time.

Contrary to what I said when you asked me, I do think that a list for
the group would be a good idea.  It may be that we can do some initial
work on the list leading up to the first call.  From what I am hearing,
every constituency is working on who will be their rep.


> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-council at gnso.icann.org 
> [mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org] On Behalf Of Glen De Saint Gery
> Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 7:06 AM
> To: Council
> Subject: [council] Board decision
> Dear All,
> Please let me know by Monday who will represent each 
> constituency on the group the Board has instructed to form to 
> come to a consensus on the restructuring proposal.
> There will be a meeting on Wednesday 2 July at 15:00 UTC Call 
> details will follow.
> Thank you.
> Kind regards
> Glen 

More information about the council mailing list