[council] Board decision

tony.ar.holmes at bt.com tony.ar.holmes at bt.com
Fri Jun 27 14:03:41 UTC 2008

Glen

At this stage its looking as though I may be the ISPCP person, although
that isn't final. I also have problems in making a call next week and
would appreciate moving this to Friday. Its very short notice and I'll
be chairing an International meeting all week. Friday afternoon should
be OK though.

Regards

Tony