[council] GNSO Working sessions Saturday 1 November Transcripts

Jordi Iparraguirre ipa at domini.cat
Tue Nov 4 08:32:48 UTC 2008

Thanks Glen for the links.

Dear councilors,

I do not know if we share the same expectations, but setting aside the
exchange of questions and answers, there were certain action items
(mainly but not exclusively clarifications to the draft text) that to my
understanding no body wrote down nor said if they were to be posted
somewhere with its owner and deadline.

I think this is quite critical to properly follow up the RFP edits and
progress and avoid what we did during the weekend falls through the cracks.

Can we hope to have, in the next days, a public draft of the
action-items that were raised during Saturday and Sunday meetings, as
well as owner and expected deadline for each one of them ?

Thanks
jordi

En/na Glen de Saint Géry ha escrit:

--