[council] GNSO Working sessions Saturday 1 November Transcripts

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Nov 4 09:04:57 UTC 2008

Hi

I think this is an excellent suggestion.  I do believe that staff
members were taking down these action items and expect that by going
through the transcripts they can make sure they have all been caught.

One of the items I want to make sure we don't lose is the scheduling
on a time for a telechat (or more then one if required) to go through
the rest of the issues.

Part of this item was that all of us who have specific questions write
these down and send them in as soon as possible, but no later then 48
hours before the meeting.  Having the list of action items before that
meeting would also be very helpful.

If I remember correctly, we were in the midst of Module 3, so I
suggest we start there, proceed through the rest of the modules and
then open up the discussion for any other items that may have been
missed in earlier discussions - especially by those who could not
attend the Saturday meeting.

I also request that those who could not attend any of the meetings, be
sure to read the transcripts so that they know if any of their
questions have been answered already - of course follow-up questions
are most always in order.

Thanks

a.