[council] GNSO Working sessions Saturday 1 November Transcripts

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Wed Nov 5 08:42:01 UTC 2008

Good idea.  Here is the list of items that staff told me they would
provide council with further information and clarification:

1.  By when should we send submit names of free expression experts
for consultation with ICANN as promised by Kurt?

2.  Who were the experts that ICANN staff consulted with to reach its
existing legal conclusions?

3.  When can we see the legal research to support the conclusions
made in the DAG as promised by Kurt?

Thank you,
Robin

On Nov 4, 2008, at 12:32 AM, Jordi Iparraguirre wrote:

> Thanks Glen for the links.
>
> Dear councilors,
>
> I do not know if we share the same expectations, but setting aside
> the exchange of questions and answers, there were certain action
> items (mainly but not exclusively clarifications to the draft text)
> that to my understanding no body wrote down nor said if they were
> to be posted somewhere with its owner and deadline.
>
> I think this is quite critical to properly follow up the RFP edits
> and progress and avoid what we did during the weekend falls through
> the cracks.
>
> Can we hope to have, in the next days, a public draft of the action-
> items that were raised during Saturday and Sunday meetings, as well
> as owner and expected deadline for each one of them ?
>
> Thanks
> jordi
>

> En/na Glen de Saint Géry ha escrit:
>> Dear All,
>> Please find the Saturday, 1 November 2008, GNSO Working session
>> transcripts and presentations below:
>> Saturday 1 November 2008 - Cairo
>> Agenda:
>> https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?agenda_1_nov_2008
>> Saturday morning session - 1 November 2008
>> https://cai.icann.org/files/meetings/cairo2008/Cairo-GNSO-01NOV08.txt
>> Saturday afternoon session - 1 November 2008
>> https://cai.icann.org/files/meetings/cairo2008/
>> Cairo01NOV08GNSOWSpm.txt
>> New gTLD Presentation
>> https://cai.icann.org/files/meetings/cairo2008/gnso-new-gtld-
>> implementation.pdf
>> https://cai.icann.org/files/meetings/cairo2008/gnso-new-gtld-
>> implementation.ppt
>> Kind regards,
>> Glen
>> Glen de Saint Géry
>> GNSO Secretariat
>> gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
>> http://gnso.icann.org
>
> --
> Jordi Iparraguirre
> Fundació puntCAT
> www.domini.cat

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org