[council] Notice of Intent to Form Cybersafety Constituency

Robert Hoggarth robert.hoggarth at icann.org
Tue Nov 4 16:43:33 UTC 2008

Dear GNSO Council Members;

For your information, attached please find a copy of the Notice of Intent to Form a New GNSO Constituency (NOIF) submitted by Cheryl B. Preston of the CP80.org Foundation proposing to form the new Cybersafety Constituency. Board members have also been sent a copy of the document as an FYI.  I will also be sending a copy to the constituencies mailing list as an FYI, and we'll be posting the NOIF on the GNSO Improvements Home Page http://gnso.icann.org/en/improvements/.

Best regards,

Rob Hoggarth

+1 424.558.4805