[council] Motion re Extension of Public Comment Periods

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Wed Nov 5 07:47:43 UTC 2008

Thanks all for considering this late-breaking motion.  Here is an amended
version of the "Resolved" paragraph -- to clarify 'extension' vs.
'suspension.

RESOLVED:

The GNSO Council strongly urges ICANN Staff to extend, for seven days, any
public comment periods which would otherwise end during the seven days of an
ICANN meeting.

  _____