[council] Feedback on Open Joint Sessions in Cairo

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Fri Nov 7 08:10:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

Thanks for these, I will add them to the comments made yesterday in
the meeting.

The suggestions you offered are very similar to ones that have come
from several directions  - I think all realized quite quickly that we
were not the ones who should have been up there since there was so
little we could say.

The round table proposal is the working model at the moment with about
6 people per AC/SO (divided by constituency or region depending on the
group), but the logistics will need a bunch of work.

a.