[council] FW: ICANN News Alert -- AGP Deletes Down by 84%

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Nov 20 02:57:55 UTC 2008

The draft implementation plan was posted for comment on Oct 20 -
http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-20oct08-en.htm.

The plan calls for the policy to be in place no later than March 1,
2009. The date is in square brackets, which I guess implies that it
might be changed based on the comments received. There has been only
one comment which seems to be spam, so presumably the draft
implementation plan will followed.

Alan