[council] Re; Impovements plan - a comment on the compositon of the OSC

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Fri Oct 10 14:27:05 UTC 2008

Given that we're talking about a "full consensus" decision-making
threshold, what's the mechanism for rectifying a situation in which full
consensus is not reached solely because of CIF views, but the CIF never
actually becomes a constituency?  In other words, what is the plan for
handling issues on which, but for the CIF, full consensus would have
been reached?

Also, will members of the PPSC and OSC be permitted to designate
alternates (1 per member) who can participate in the meetings in the
event of an unavoidable scheduling conflict?