[council] Draft agenda of the GNSO related events during the Cairo Meetings

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Mon Oct 20 22:06:24 UTC 2008

Dear All,

Attached please find a draft agenda of the GNSO related events during the Cairo Meetings.
All the GNSO Meetings are open, the only restriction is the size of the room, but you are all welcome.

Remote participation will be possible, but if you intend to do so, please let me know so that we can make sure you have the dial-in details.

In the 'WHO' column, especially for the Saturday and Sunday, the principle staff have been noted, but this does not exclude anyone.

Please let me have your comments, and I will be happy to answer any questions.
Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry