[council] Liaison to ccNSO Council

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Oct 24 21:28:59 UTC 2008

I have identified a former Councilor who is willing to be considered for the ccNSO Liaison position but I will refrain from putting it forward until we see whether there is a Councilor who would be willing to fill this role because my understanding in our meeting was that some preferred the role be filled by a Councilor.

Chuck