[council] ccNSO Liaison

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Wed Oct 29 11:32:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have received the name of one interested council member: Olga Cavalli.

As mentioned below, I request that anyone who objects to appointing
Olga to the liaison role, please let me know before the end of the
week (31 Oct).  If I receive an objection, I will ask that Glen set up
the voting mechanism for majority confirmation of Olga in this role.
If I receive no objections, I will inform this list and the ccNSO
chair of our appointment..

While we did not discuss this I recommend that this role, like other
roles, be one that nis chosen on a yearly basis.  As we  resolve the
issues of the election of GNSO chair in the bi-cameral setup, I
suggest that we can also cover the election of other Council wide
roles such as this one.

thanks

a.