[council] ccNSO Liaison

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Wed Oct 29 16:58:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

I suppose if no one in the council objects, it could be done this way.
I think given the many topics we have in common or at at least
touching, the sooner we get the liaison established the better.

On the other hand I need to hear from Mike whether he volunteered for
consideration in time and I just missed it.  If so, then I will need
to ask Glen to set up the voting mechanism.

thanks

a.