[council] Action Item related to Whois Service Requirements

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Wed Apr 8 00:37:21 UTC 2009

Good point Tim.  Let's abandon the contentious (some might say 'ridiculous')
aspects of the so-called 'GNSO Improvements' that so many of us are wasting
so much time to address.  Then we and Staff would have a lot more time to
focus on important policy development issues like WHOIS.

Mike Rodenbaugh
Rodenbaugh Law
548 Market Street
San Francisco, CA  94104