[council] Action Item related to Whois Service Requirements

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Wed Apr 8 01:29:14 UTC 2009

Mike/Chuck,

The WHOIS issue may very well be a priority in light of new IDN TLDs.
Didn't mean to imply that it wasn't. Just pointing out that we may want
to have a discussion about priorities so we know how to approach our
work and manage our time, and what we would like Staff to focus on. For
example, and this is just an example, anything to do with the new gTLD
process and GNSO improvements have priority, next we have to finish work
we've started but we should be cautious about starting anything else
unless there is a proven urgency within the community. Or something like
that.

Tim