[council] Motions for 17 Dec Council Meeting

Jaime Wagner jaime at corp.plugin.com.br
Sun Dec 13 14:18:11 UTC 2009

I second motions 3 and 4.

Jaime Wagner
j at bwagner.com.br

+55(51)8126-0916
skype: jaime_wagner

From: owner-council at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org] On
Behalf Of Gomes, Chuck
Sent: domingo, 13 de dezembro de 2009 11:22
To: GNSO Council
Subject: [council] Motions for 17 Dec Council Meeting

For our 17 Dec Council meeting, the following four motions listed below with
their status are posted at
<https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?17_december_motions>
https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?17_december_motions):

1.	Motion To Approve Tool Kit of Services Recommendations for GNSO
Constituencies and Stakeholder Groups (amended 4 Dec 09) - moved & seconded
2.	Motion to Approve the Alternative Proposal recommended by the
Special Trademark Issues Review Team - needs to be moved and seconded
3.	Motion to delay decision regarding initiation of a Vertical
Integration PDP - needs to be seconded
4.	Proposed Motion on Support for a PDP Work Team Face to Face Meeting
- needs to be seconded

At this point, only motion 1 above is ready for action.  So we need someone
to make motion 2 and, if that happens, we will need a second.  We also need
seconds on motions 3 & 4.

Chuck