[council] Motion re RAA Amendments

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Sun Feb 22 23:00:36 UTC 2009

Hi Avri,

Yes, that is my assumption.  How about this clause to replace the one you
copy below?

Whereas, the Council seeks to determine which of the proposed amendments
(agreed between ICANN Staff and the Registrars Constituency) are
non-contentious, and then consider next steps as to those non-contentious,
proposed amendments.

Mike Rodenbaugh
Rodenbaugh Law
548 Market Street