[council] Comments in relation with GNSO travel funding and policy

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Mar 27 16:01:46 UTC 2009

Philip,

First of all the suggestion was personal and not from the RyC as I
stated.  Secondly, I don't have a clue as to why you object.  Please
explain.  I don't think there was any of my edits that that suggested
that constituencies should not receive equitable treatment.  If there
is, I would agree that it needs to be fixed.

Chuck