[council] Comments in relation with GNSO travel funding and policy

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sat Mar 28 13:59:06 UTC 2009

Totally disagree with you Avri on this: "All constituencies created by
the Board are created equal."  And I believe it is inconsistent with the
Board recommendations because they explicitly emphasize that
constituencies must be representative of the group they claim to
represent and even recommend procedures to demonstrate that on a regular
basis.

Of course I along with the RyC are opposed to the entitlement mentality
as well.

Chuck