[council] Priorities

Olga Cavalli olgac at fibertel.com.ar
Mon Nov 16 12:34:27 UTC 2009

Wolf,
the most important task is to develop a methodology to defining the action
item categories and after that establishing priorities for these categories.
This should be an ongoing process with feedback from the whole council.
You are welcome to join the working group.
Regards
Olga

--
Olga Cavalli, Dr. Ing.