[council] FW: Please provide updates for RAA Sub Team B working group

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Fri Nov 20 22:18:06 UTC 2009

Forwarded From: Metalitz, Steven

RAA subteam B:

At our previous meeting, we had established a target date of November 9
for submission of lists of topics for possible RAA amendments.  Several
sets of lists were received and a few other topics were identified on
the subteam B mailing list.  Staff prepared a cumulative chart of the
topics on these lists, and most of our November 18 meeting was spent
reviewing this chart. A number of questions were raised, especially
regarding items on the list submitted by a group of law enforcement
representatives, and one of these representatives will be invited to our
next meeting to present the joint law enforcement list and to answer
questions. The date for the next meeting has not been set but is
expected to be in early December.

Steve Metalitz, coordinator, subteam B

PLEASE NOTE:  Our law firm servers will be offline most of the weekend
of November 21-22 for disaster preparedness testing.  Any e-mail sent to
me this weekend MUST also be addressed to: sjmetalitz at aol.com.  Note
that our voice mail will also be unavailable during this period.