[council] Suggested topic for GAC-GNSO meeting

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Sun Oct 4 23:17:04 UTC 2009

I agree with Stéphane's second comment (discussing the Affirmation).

What benefit could we possibly get out of discussing the DAG v3 with them? We will know their opinion as they will make it public. I have not found discussing the new gTLD's any benefit in the past and can't see it changing.

Thanks.

Adrian Kinderis