[council] ICANN Comment periods due soon after Seoul

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Wed Oct 7 12:27:01 UTC 2009

> That is, unfortunately the way with deadlines.  Once the deadline for
> docs was made for 2 weeks before the meeting, most all efforts
> scheduled back from that date.

Totally. Setting such a deadline was a sure way of getting all reports and
documents to come out two weeks before the meetings and at no other time.
This is why I was making the point. Hopefully, we can get this deadline
treated as just that, a final deadline. And not a single main release date
for all documents.

Stéphane