[council] Appointment of NCA to Houses

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Thu Oct 15 13:34:28 UTC 2009

This means that, despite the overall support of the SGs for a solution which
was also inline with what the NCAs wanted themselves, we opt for the
solution that suits only one SG. Hardly seems fair.

I really think we should try and honour the NCAs' wishes if we can, and the
proposed option 1 did that.

There is majority support for this. Does it have to be unanimous support?

Stéphane