[council] comments on Operating Procdures

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Oct 20 16:08:06 UTC 2009

Hi,

My email was flakey for a few days, so I may have missed seeing this
(though on a quick search, I do not find it in the archive either)

Rob Hoggarth's analysis of the comments on the Operating Procedures
can be found at:

http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-operating-procedures-2009/msg00003.html

There was also a Policy Staff contribution to the dialogue on
Operating Procedures which can be found at:

http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-operating-procedures-2009/msg00001.html

Discussion of this is planned for both Saturday and Wednesday, with
the vote to be held as pat of the first Agenda item on Wednesday 28
October.

We still need to produce motion for approving these Operating
Procedures.

thanks

a.