AW: [council] Reminder - House Candidates for the Chair election n 28 October.

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Oct 20 19:47:24 UTC 2009

Hi,

You are correct that 27 Oct was the agreed condition for each house to
elect a vice-chair in the transton plan

My reminder was for the choice by each of the Houses, or rather the
constituencies that make up those houses of a candidate to stand for
election as Chair of the Council - an election that will be held on
the 28th.  This activity was scheduled for 21 Oct. and has been
ongoing, as far as I can tell, between representatives of the
constituencies.

a.