[council] Candidates from the 2 Houses for Council chair

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Thu Oct 22 04:11:21 UTC 2009

I know this doesn't help the cause but... This entire process is broken.

I am having trouble keeping up.

As I sit in my chair on board My Cathay flight on my way to seoul I am
trying to catch up and quite frankly it is impossible.

I guess I will have to defer to my colleagues to sort this out by the
time I land.

Alternatively we could throw this process out and start again when we
can meet face to face.

Adrian.

Sent from my iPhone