[council] REMINDER: GNSO Chair nominations - Part 2 Each House determines a Candidate - closed

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Thu Oct 22 08:03:51 UTC 2009

The timing for this second part of the election process does makes it very
difficult as most of us are now in the process of travelling to Seoul.

At this stage, with the deadline already behind us, may I respectfully
suggest that we take up this discussion and process when we all see each
other face to face on Saturday in Seoul. I'm sure most of us are planning to
either be in Seoul or take part in the GNSO sessions remotely...

Safe travels everyone, and see you in Korea.

Stéphane