[council] Motion for the Reponse to ICANN Board letter to GNSO Council

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Sun Oct 25 02:29:51 UTC 2009

Thanks Adrian.

I do hope, with regard to the extremely tight timeline we are working on
here, that there would be no objection to this motion being discussed on
Wednesday despite the fact that we haven¹t had the 7 days.

I would comment on part 1 of the motion that the review team seems
unbalanced. Do the CSG and the NCSG really feel they need 4 reps each on
this RT? Would the RT not be more efficient if it was a smaller size, say
each SG gets the same number of reps?

Stéphane