[council] GNSO Council meet and greet?

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Wed Sep 16 21:39:54 UTC 2009

And dinner with informal conversation whilst glossing over and ignoring some major crevices that are appearing in relationships in the GNSO Council between Councillors seems pointless...

I don't think this is a matter for "tearing shreds of each other". I think it is a matter of communicating our concerns.

I believe, with the right governance of the Chair, and strict controls it can be a productive time.

I'd happily put my hand up to help run it.

Adrian Kinderis