[council] GNSO Council meet and greet?

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Sep 16 22:15:21 UTC 2009

A dinner might be okay, but with so many people it would be hard to seat
in such a way that everyone could participate in the same conversion.
We might be able to arrange workable seating if we used one of our
weekend rooms, but we are going to have a lot of buffets during the
week, so it would be nice if we could make it a little different
menu-wise.

Chuck